Risk and Sustainability
Risk management is a common term throughout the business, economic, and government sectors. In this unit, we explore the relationship between risk and sustainability.
In the unit core we consider sustainability as a system-level concept and discuss various types of risk related to sustainability issues. In the case study, we focus on the insurance industry. In the exercises, learners are asked to apply system-level approaches to sustainability-related scenarios.
In this unit
- Security and Sustainability Forum
- Global Reporting Initiative Stands Out in Sustainability Reporting Landscape
- Climate Change: Insurers Confirm Growing Risks, Costs
- Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change
- Climate change challenges power plant operations
- The Future of Sustainability Assurance